Discover Scuba Diving
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Although this is not a scuba certification course, you will learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver.
What It's All About
That’s what you always wanted. To glide weightlessly through the water looking at the magic world of the Mediterranean Sea. With the Discover Scuba Diving Programme, you can do exactly that – No experience is necessary.
In a short but informative theory session you will be learning the essentials of using the underwater skills and how to dive safely. Following this you will enter the confined water and get familiar with breathing and moving under water as well as completing some skills. After that the real adventure starts and you will be going onto an Open Water dive and experience the awesome underwater world.
This experience takes about 4 hours from start to end, which you can do either in the morning or in the afternoon
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you will use during every scuba dive
- Have fun swimming around and exploring
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Minimum time required is 4 hours