PADI Master Scuba Diver
Join the best of the best, the elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training.
What It’s All About
This rating is an acknowledgement of a diver, having done lots of diving and having lots of experience. Being a Master Scuba Diver put you at the pinnacle of recreational Scuba Diving and sets you apart from others.
- Having great experience in Specialty Diving
- Building confidence in your extensive diving skills
- Completing at least five PADI Specialty Courses
- Having loads of fun on the way
- Extensive understanding of dive and emergency planning
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Must be certified as a PADI Rescue certification, or have an equivalent certification form another training agency
- Minimum 50 dives required by the time of certification
- Minimum time required is 5 to 10 days