PADI Assistant Instructor
Start here to become a PADI dive Instructor.
Share your passion with others and help them experience the same joy you have for scuba diving.
What It's All About
If you like people, have a passion for scuba diving and want to teach scuba diving – become a PADI Instructor. Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others.
PADI has the most comprehensive Instructor Training programme in the diving industry. By completing your Assistant Instructor Course, you are taking the steps towards becoming a PADI Instructor. The Assistant Instructor Course is the first part of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). Highly trained and experienced PADI Staff Instructors or PADI Course Directors will take you step by step through the AI course.
Are you ready to join the ranks of the dedicated professionals who teach the world’s most progressive and popular scuba diver education programmes? Then take the first steps with your APDI Assistant Instructor Course.
- All aspects of the PADI Assistant Instructor Course
- All required dives
- All local dives
- Tanks & Weights
- Airport Pick-up from Paphos International Airport
What's Not Included
- IDC Crewpack
- PADI Assistant Instructor Application Fees
- Specialty Course Materials
- Accommodation & Food
To complete the PADI Assistant Instructor Programme you must
- Be a qualified and in teaching status PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for six months
- Have at least 60 logged dives
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- The minimum required time for this programme is 4 to 5 days