Adaptive Support Diver
Increase your awareness of divers varying abilities and explore adaptive techniques to apply while diving with a buddy with a disability.
What It's All About
Do you want to learn how to best support a dive buddy who has a physical or mental disability? The PADI Adaptive Support Diver course will increase your awareness of divers with different abilities and explore adaptive techniques to apply while diving with a buddy with a disability.
- Dive with people with varying abilities
- Learn First Aid skills
- Challenge yourself
- Show others how to find new and exciting ways to have fun while diving
- Learn how to adapt diving equipment for certain purposes
- All required equipment is supplied
- Two confined and two open water dives are part of this challenging and exciting course
To complete the PADI Adaptive Support Diver Course you
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must have completed the PADI Open Water certification or have an equivalent certification from another training agency
- Be certified as an EFR Emergency Provider in Primary & Secondary Care (within 24 months)
- Spend a minimum of three days training