PADI Deep Diver
Explore deeper dive sites with confidence at depths down to 40 metres.
Learn to manage your gas supply, go over buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control, and discover the deeper side of recreational diving, such as the world-famous wreck of the Zenobia.
The lure of the deep is something that excites divers at all levels. There is something mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. It could be a wreck that is deeper than 18 metres, or sea creatures hidden from the snorkelers above! Whatever it is, this course teaches you how to dive at depths of up to 40 metres.
You will be learning more about
- Specialised deep diving equipment
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations
- Using a dive computer, and its benefits
- Dive to the limits in recreational diving
- All required equipment is supplied
- You will complete four exciting training dives to a maximum depth of 40 metres
This course can be combined with the PADI Enriched Air Diver Speciality Course.
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must have completed the PADI Adventure Diver certification, or have an equivalent certification form from another training agency
- To complete the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course will require a minimum of two days – we will discuss the schedule when we contact you