PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
The most popular diving specialties course.
With today’s technology, it is easy and fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
You won’t need an expensive underwater camera.
With any camera you have, you can learn great ways to make your pictures special.
What It's All About
This is one of our most popular diving specialty courses. With today’s technology, it has never been easier and more fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated DSLR like the pros.
Because underwater photography is also popular with snorkelers, there is an option for avid snorkelers to complete the course.
The course teaches you
- How to choose the right underwater camera for you
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly
- Principles for good composition of underwater images
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera
- Taking great pictures on your dives and sharing them with your friends and social media
- All required equipment is supplied
- Two exciting open water dives are part of this brilliant course