PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle
Propel your way through the water and glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest.
You must be at least 12 years old and a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher.
What It's All About
Dive Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs) offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time. DPVs allow you to glide through the water effortlessly.
- Maintaining your DPV
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy
- DPV-handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them
- All required equipment is supplied
- Two amazing open water dives with DPV’s are part of this