PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
Immediately recognise scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen and be prepared to offer first aid to a diver in need of your assistance.
There are no prerequisites or age restrictions – this course is open to everyone.
What It's All About
Immediately recognise scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen and be prepared to offer first aid to a diver in need of your assistance. Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you are ready to help others should the need arise.
There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions required for this course – it is open to everyone. Scuba divers, snorkelers and anyone who is around divers – boat crew, lifeguards, etc. – will benefit from having this training.
The course will teach you about
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver
- Using a pocket mask on a non-breathing diver
- All required equipment is supplied
- Must be at least 10 years old
- First Aid Training is highly recommended
- Spend a minimum of one day training