PADI Enriched Air Diver
The most popular PADI specialty course.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no stop time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
What It's All About
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing to you, then you will want to do this course.
The course will familiarise you with
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- Learn the use of an Oxygen Analyser
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- Enjoy more time in the water doing what you love to do
- All required equipment is supplied