PADI Equipment Specialist
Learn to manage basic scuba diving equipment repairs and adjustments.
Understand routine care and maintenance procedures and how dive gear works.
What It's All About
Don’t miss a dive due to minor issues with your scuba diving equipment. Whether it’s a missing o-ring, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, the PADI Equipment Specialist course teaches you how to manage basic repairs and adjustments.
The PADI Equipment Specialist will allow you to
- Discuss managing various equipment related problems
- Understand what needs to be included in a spares kit
- Learn and understand the basic functions of your diving equipment
- Learn ho to perform basic repairs and maintenance
- See more and different diving equipment
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must have completed the PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver certification, or have an equivalent certification from another training agency
- To complete the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course you require a minimum of one day – we will discuss the schedule when we contact you