PADI Fish Identification
Enjoy dives even more when you can recognise and identify fish families and their characteristics.
What It's All About
“What was that fish?” is a common question heard after a dive. If you want to be the scuba diver with the answers, instead of the one asking the questions, then take the Fish Identification Specialty course. You will enjoy your dives even more.
The PADI Fish Identification Course teaches you
- How to enjoy your diving much more, by knowing some of the marine life we encounter
- How to Identify characteristics of local fish families and species
- How Use Fish survey techniques and strategies
- About Project AWARE activities that can help protect aquatic life
- All required equipment is supplied
- During two open water dives you are looking for various marine life
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must have completed the PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver certification, or have an equivalent certification from another training agency
- Spend a minimum of one day training