PADI Full Face Mask Diver
Diving with a full-face mask allows you to breathe from your nose and mouth, and provides added comfort in colder water.
The mask can also be fitted with communication gear, that can be useful for various types of specialty diving.
What It's All About
Working divers, such as public safety divers, use full face masks because they protect the eyes and nose from contaminants in the water, provide comfort in cold water, and allow for communication. If you’re interested in public safety diving, scientific diving, or venturing into extremely cold-water, then learning to dive with a full-face mask is definitely for you.
Because full face masks allow you to breathe from your nose, they are also beneficial for those who have difficulty using standard scuba masks. Diving with a full-face mask offers a different experience and that alone may be reason to give it a try.
- See different Full Face Masks
- Properly prepare and check your mask for the dive
- Adjust underwater and clear water out of the Full Face Mask
- Respond to simulated out-of-gas emergency situations
- Enjoy diving while talking to your dive buddy
- All required equipment is supplied
- You will take part in one confined water and two open water dives