PADI Night Diver
The underwater world changes as day creatures retire & nocturnal organisms emerge.
If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, enrol in the PADI Night Diver Specialty course.
What It's All About
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge.
This course is for you if you really want to know what happens underwater when the sun goes down. You will learn all about
- Light handling and communication techniques
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night
- All required equipment is supplied
- Three awesome open water dives at night