PADI Underwater Navigator
Fine-tune your underwater observation skills and learn to use your compass more accurately.
This course may count towards college credit, ask your instructor.
What It's All About
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater.
- Methods to estimate distance underwater
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- Being massively confident in your diving skills as you can’t get lost underwater
- All required equipment is supplied
- Three open water dives to become perfect in your navigation abilities