PADI Underwater Videographer
Capture the sights, sounds, and the dynamic motion of the underwater world as a videographer.
Cover the fundamentals and create interesting, entertaining video worth watching again and again.
What It's All About
Video is the best way to share the sights, sounds, motion, and dynamics of the underwater world. This course is for you if you want to get the best clips and learn to edit your scuba diving stories to share with friends. Learn to create underwater videos that are interesting, entertaining, and worth watching again and again.
- Learn how you can use different underwater video equipment
- Learn how to maintain and care for your camera
- Learn how to create brilliant underwater videos
- Explore the use of easy methods to add interest to your video
- Create a fantastic story line, and get the basics of video editing
- All required equipment is supplied
- Making awesome videos during three open water dives
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must have completed the PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver certification, or have an equivalent certification from another training agency
- To complete the PADI Underwater Videographer Course you require a minimum of two days – we will discuss the schedule when we contact you