PADI Tec 45
Learn to plan & execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder.
Part 2 of the PADI Tec Deep Diver programme.
Extend your depth limit to 45 metres.
What It's All About
The PADI Tec 45 course is the second part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver programme. You will extend your depth limit to 45 metres and learn to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. It puts you in a complete tec diving rig, which can be either back mount or sidemount. You will also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen. This is a course where you will rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver.
You will learn
- Technical diving equipment, proper rigging and set up
- Technical diving’s risks and responsibilities
- Gas planning, oxygen limits and decompression planning for decompression dives
- Using decompression gasses up to 100% for accelerated decompression
- Team diving techniques and emergency procedures, such as dealing with free flows, manifold leaks and out of gas situations
To complete the PADI Tec 45 Course you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 40 diver
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres and 6 dives deeper than 30 metres
- Be at least 18 years old
Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months