LEARN TO DIVE
PADI Open Water Diver
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is a diving qualification, that enables you to dive to a maximum depth of 18 metres independent of a PADI diving instructor.
What It's All About
Let the excitement begin. If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your PADI scuba diving certification with Coral Bay Divers by completing the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba diving course.
- Start something completely new
- Learn a sport and be one of 0.1% using 75% of the worlds surface
- Find new and exciting ways to have fun
- World-class instruction available
- All required equipment is supplied
- Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you
- Must be at least 10 years old
- No diving experience required
- To complete the PADI Open Water Diver Course you require a minimum of 3 days – we will discuss the schedule when we contact you