PADI Boat Diver
This course helps you expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards.
You will gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat.
What It's All About
Once you’ve explored Cyprus’ underwater world from the shore, why not try diving off of a boat! Not only is boat diving a fantastic way to see some of the world’s best scuba diving sites, it’s also fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly onto your dive site from above. Completing the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will allow you to
- Understand the differences between various boats, and boat diving techniques
- Learn Boat Diving terminology
- Learn about boat safety matters including fire hazards
- All required equipment is supplied
- You will complete two exciting training dives
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must have completed the PADI (Junior) Open Water certification, or have an equivalent certification from another training agency
- Spend a minimum of one day training