PADI Adventure Diver
Complete three Adventure Dives (underwater photography, fish identification, etc.)
and earn the Adventure Diver certification, a subgroup of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
What It’s All About
A subset programme of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. Should you not have enough time to do the whole Advanced Course, the PADI Adventure Diver course will satisfy your requirements. You can get into this immediately after the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives
- Try out different specialties while gaining experience
- Find new ways to have fun scuba diving
- Choose any three adventure dives for certification
- All required equipment is supplied
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must have completed the PADI Open Water certification, or have an equivalent certification form another training agency
- Minimum time required is 1 day