PADI Coral Reef Conservation
This course helps you appreciate the complexity of coral reef habitats and teaches how you can help conserve these vital systems.
What It's All About
Everyone likes to scuba dive or snorkel in warm, clear water on a vibrant coral reef, yet many people know little about what they’re seeing or the importance of reef ecosystems. The Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course helps you appreciate the complexity of these habitats and teaches you how you can help conserve these vital systems.
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef
- Why coral reefs are so important
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble
- What you can do to prevent further decline
- How Project AWARE unites divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference
- Anybody interested can participate in this exciting course, as there is no minimum age
- Must have completed the PADI (Junior) Open Water certification, or have an equivalent certification form another training agency
- Spend a minimum of one day training