PADI Dry Suit Diver
Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water.
What It's All About
Do you want to dive all year round, and stay warm while doing it? Then learn to dive dry! A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There are incredible dive sites in the world’s cooler waters, and in some areas, conditions are even better in the colder months.
The PADI Dry Suit Diver course teaches you about
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit
- Having a great time diving while staying dry
- All required equipment is supplied
- You will complete one confined water dive, and two open water dives during this course