PADI Multilevel Diver
Extend your underwater time, learn what multilevel diving is and how to calculate for multilevel dives.
Plan and execute a two-level and three-level scuba dive using a dive computer.
What It's All About
In the old days, dive profiles were calculated from the surface down to a maximum depth, then back to the surface. Now, dive computers continually analyse your depth – giving you more bottom time for going shallower and allowing you to maximise your dive time.
- Learn how to use a dive computer
- Understand the differences between available dive computers
- Learn how to plan your dive by using a dive computer
- Enjoy more dive time by using a dive computer during your dives
- All required equipment is supplied
- Take part in two open water dives