PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings.
Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
What It's All About
Excellent buoyancy control is what makes a good and skilled scuba diver. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can learn to do this, too.
The course will allow you to
- Have much more fun whilst diving, and looking like a pro
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal
- All required equipment is supplied
- Two open water dives to perfect your buoyancy